One of the most common questions we hear is how will I know that job has been done right? This is a very logical question and one that we’re happy to answer. When you get your air ducts cleaned you want to know that they’re actually clean. At Better Air Northwest we provide visual proof of the job we’ve done.
We’ll show you before and after pictures of your ductwork, so you can see the difference. We’ll also show you the dust collection trays in our high-powered vacuums both before and after the job. This is a great way to see all the debris that has been stuck in your ductwork.
Here are a few other ways to know if the job has been done right. Check to see if the service provider has:
- Cleaned the entire heating and cooling system
- Cleaned the heat exchanger surface
- Cleaned both sides of the cooling coil system
- Cleared the blower blades of any oil or debris
- Cleaned and reinstalled the filters back into their specified location
- Attached new access doors in sheet metal with more than just duct tape
If you pay to have someone come to your home and clean the air ducts you want to know that the job has been done correctly. At Better Air Northwest, you can always rest assured that our technicians will do the job right.
That’s because your satisfaction is our top priority. Please call us at 360-852-6212 in Vancouver and 503-208-8351 in Portland, or click here to contact us online for professional air duct cleaning done right.