Skip To Page Content

Two Families Left Out in the Cold After Dryer Vent Fire

Every year, thousands of homeowners are displaced thanks to dangerous and unexpected dryer vent fires. These fires cause millions of dollars in damage and in some cases people lose their lives, all from something that could have easily been prevented. The fact is, dryer vent fires are often caused simply because the vent has not been properly cleaned.

Two Connecticut families were both left out in the cold recently after a dryer vent fire damaged the home in which they were living. Fortunately, firefighters were able to control the flames before the damage got too extensive and no one was injured in the fire, but the residents did have to vacate the home because if the damage.

Neighbors alerted authorities after they saw smoke coming from the dryer vent. When fire crews arrived they also noticed flames coming from the vent. Officials believe the fire started in the dryer. This fire could’ve likely been prevented if the dryer vent had been properly cleaned. At Better Air Northwest, we offer this valuable service, which could end up saving you from going through this kind of tragedy. If you haven’t had your dryer vent cleaned in a year or more, then now is the time to schedule your appointment. Click here or give us a call in Vancouver at 360-852-6212 and in Portland call 503-208-8351.

Posted on by Better Air Northwest
Two Families Left Out in the Cold After Dryer Vent Fire

Comments are closed.

Explore Other Posts



Pin it